Resourceful. Reliable. Responsible.
Procus Ltd. is an engineering company that provides services for industrial automation. We provide services to the following industries: chemical, petrochemical, paper, food, glass, pharmaceutical, power generation, water and waste treatment, automotive, and steel industry.
We specialise in all aspects of control systems, designing control strategies, current status analysis, development of control databases, user interface, advanced applications, installation, testing, commissioning, training, maintenance and full support. Ongoing systematic education and training form an important part of our company policy.
- On 30th November 2013, Procus celebrated its 15th anniversary.
- We will soon move to our own purpose-built premises.
- Procus engineers have attended Functional Safety Engineer (FS Eng) review course organised by HIMA Functional Safety Consultant Services (FSCS) within the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Program, meeting the IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards requirements for competence in the various life cycle stages of Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Procus is registered as a pre-approved supplier for the energy group. See section Certificates for more details.
- Procus Pack, a client/server application has been successfully installed in the TOTAL refinery in Leuna, Germany. See Software development section for details about this product.