Resourceful. Reliable. Responsible.
Procus Ltd. is an engineering company that provides services for industrial automation. We provide services to the following industries: chemical, petrochemical, paper, food, glass, pharmaceutical, power generation, water and waste treatment, automotive, and steel industry.
We specialise in all aspects of control systems, designing control strategies, current status analysis, development of control databases, user interface, advanced applications, installation, testing, commissioning, training, maintenance and full support. Ongoing systematic education and training form an important part of our company policy.
- our company has expanded into the field of robotics
- development and construction of a mobile robot
New version of AMS provides
- ProcusPackEE now supports Honeywell FSC
- data collection from heterogenous systems
- convenient and user friendly data presentation
- customer focused presentation of statistical data in the form of graphs
- Procus celebrated its 14th anniversary on 30th November 2012
- Procus has been granted the ISO 9001 certificate of quality control
- Procus engineers attended Functional Safety Engineer (FS Eng) review course organised by HIMA Functional Safety Consultant Services (FSCS) within the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Program to meet the IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards requirements for competence in the various life cycle stages of Safety Instrumented Systems.Procus engineers attended Functional Safety Engineer (FS Eng) review course
- Procus is registered as a pre-approved supplier for the energy group. See section Certificates for more details.
- Procus Pack, a client/server application has been successfully installed in the TOTAL refinery in Leuna, Germany. See Procus Pack section for details about this product.